Monday, August 25, 2008

LOST AT SEA

I'm finally away from the good friends, warming meals, and easy dumps. I'm at college which is by far exactly what i expected. Its almost like those first days of middle school where everyone is just that much insecure. Don't get me wrong as awkward as I am making it sound I'm living my life.
Even though i find myself surrounded by people constantly thinking about what impression they're leaving. I find it much easier to just not give a shit. I am who i am, and i would never limit my personality to the judgments of others.
Now everyone can say they don't care what other people think and all that bologna but it's just not true. We can't help it, but i try not to engage it as much as others. To me its about my security with my self, and if i don't get laid as much as the others I'll be OK.
That's all i got to say on that
Blogging is pretty neat
Also if you are reading this i don't like to bitch like this, ill keep it up beat from here.
DAS HOW I ROLL

No comments: