Thursday, August 28, 2008

LIVING FOR THE SINGLE MOMENTS

HOLY SHIT!!!
one week away from home finally its hit me that i am not at some summer camp
I am in College!!
I'm enjoying myself like the usual. HAHA its kind of funny my roomate and I have both our XBox 360s hooked up(DWEEBS)
Its pretty awesome we're going to bunk our beds soon, then I'll bring up the ROCKBAND SET UP.
So i've been working out a good amount up until 3 days ago when i murdered my calves and pulled both of them. It honestly looked like i pooped my pants every step i took.
Its cool now, but man i've learned my lesson with leg work outs
JUST DON'T DO THEM
Man oh man i tell you what if you want a good three bands to work out to.
1. Silverstein
2. Blessed By a Broken Heart
3. Unearth
those are my top work out bands
if there was a 4th it would be AUGUST BURNS RED
they be ill yaw.
BLOOGING BLOGGING BLOGGING
its pretty funny
everybody has no idea what is on my hall
I've realized that a lot of people i know are connected through people i keep meeting from work or just school
ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words to the people thinking about going to college do it.
The social aspect is the whole reason why its worth it
atleast at this point
I mean i'm studying of course a good amount every night but nothing like they say
with that 2 hours for every hour bologna. I could try that but i don't even think i have studied 2 hours for a test before.
So i'll just have to see how i do on my first quiz and or exam
plus when it comes to Ecology, not meaning to brag or anything but i'm like 10 steps ahead of anybody intrested in Animals whatsoever IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling pretty intelegent when i walk into those rooms
EXCEPT FOR CHEMISTRY
THATS SOME SPOOKY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHITS SPOOKY
just the aspect of dealing with numbers and all that jazz
But the girls sitting next to me on most days keep my mind off the paranoia of it all.
:)
I hope all is well with you and thanks for the read.

No comments: