Friday, September 5, 2008

2 WEEKS

OH BOY,
College is a weird place. I feel like i'm in some weird highschool like in the show Zoe 101 until i get to my classes where i'm like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
HAHA my teachers OH my teachers, they're neat. I'm wondering why nobody super Awesome is a College Professor, oh yeah people super Awesome aren't BORING!
Man oh man i'm just counting the days till October 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silverstein At the Ogden
which is the biggest inside venue they have played in Colorado. I don't mind but if they get to the Fillmore i'll be upset. One thing you should know about the Fillmore is that it sucks,
Its way too big to enjoy a band its almost like watching a band on the tv. Even when you are the closest you can be you are 20 ft. away from the stage. PSHH YEAH i know, lame as shit.
I think its funny how lame my blogs are. I just need to start bring my camera around.
It'll happen It'll happen.
I've decided that cold days are when i have the biggest cravings for cold foods, such as Cereal and Apple Sauce.
HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIZZA PARTY
i'm outi 5000

No comments: