Monday, September 22, 2008

ANIMALS!!

TODAY IS GLORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that word can't go out of style atleast not on this day.
i ruled my Biology test atleast i think i did, plus I have been writing animal facts all over my neighbors' white boards. I just am ruling it!!!!
I'm telling you SILVERSTEIN mixed with STEVE IRWIN, just gets me pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just loving every second of my day at this moment.
Even though i'm bored thus i am writing here, I AM PUMPED!!!
oh 22.5 days till Silverstein on October 14th 2008 YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just that thought brings up my adrenaline sooooo much more.
I'm fucking PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am sick too atleast almost sick but still pumped as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to sing every word of every single song of ever single album of SILVERSTEIN to you right now but you aren't here. SO FUCKING SHIT!
way to dissapoint me!!!!!!!!!
no its cool don't get yourself down on it.
Blogs such as this are kind of lame, i'm ranting but thats what blogs are atleast mine .
LATER LATER

No comments: