Monday, December 1, 2008

The end of break and the start of Shaving

BAM!!!!
So i'm back from the great warmth of home to the rigid poo smelling college life HAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shaved my sweet beard today and i don't really miss it
It wasn't really a beard it was more like someone through glue on my face and then a ball of pubes and Douala i got a sweet looking whatever you want to call it on my face that is hair.

I have so much to be doing right now but I'm so excited for my RADIO SHOW TONIGHT FROM 6-8 that i am officially freaking out
I napped then i worked on my lab REPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then i drank an energy drink and then REALLY STARTED WORKING ON MY LAB REPORE!!!
I'm telling you right now that nice little break 2 weeks before Winter break is heaven
I did absolutley nothing and now I am so excited to rule the shit out of my classes
I just got an 85 on my Chem testarooni and before that i got a much needed 80 on my Biologenesis( Biology) test!!!!
NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS FREAK THE FUCK OUT ABOUT MY FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE MY GRADES ARE AT THAT SWEET SWEET POINT WHERE ITS PASS OR FAIL which i guess is the case for all grades and finals unless you have an A++++++++++++++++++++++++ and thats a shit load of pluses!!!!
I am off to the radio starish life so until we meet again I am going to say......
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
well fuck it i dont know later gator

No comments: