Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BREAKSESH 08

OH MY GOODNESS
I'm finally done with my first semester of what was the most awesome yet difficult four months of my life. College is definitely one of those experiences. Even if you don't plan on going to college just go for one semester. Your outlook on life changes so much and your really learn your priorities in life. My life in highschool was all about Tony Hawk's Underground, and The Office. Now i barely have time for either. I look back at what life was like during high school and it wasn't bad at all but from what my life is now, I would hate to go back. Finals week was a bitch, I was freaking out nonstop but for some reason i couldn't buckle down. My inner conscious just knows sometimes the right way to do things and as much as I may be "freaking out" about it my entire body and mind is saying don't worry it will be fine.
I studied for like two hours total for Biology and got a 90 on my final, in Chemistry I got a 70 on my final. The ACS exam that the average student only gets a 20 percent on. I give myself props but now i'm more stoked than ever for another semester of College. Now that i know how things go down i have a little bit more of a grip on the steering wheel. BAM PLUS next semester my radio show is going to be sick I've had it three shows now and it's beyond AWESOME in fact its BEYAWEOMSE!!!
KYLE AND I ARE GOING TO START MAKING FLIERS AND SHIT TO ADVERTISE he's got some weird ideas but so do I so its awesome. This lady at safeway told me about her retirement and how she wants to learn how to use computers. To learn how to use computers shes taking classes at the community college so now she has to get a part time job. I told her that she should just get her grand kids to show her. By the look on her face and the awkward silence i'd of thought that she never thought of that idea.
SO BAM CHANGES LIVES WILLIAM WOODS 2008
IN STORES 2008 BAM BAM BAM BAM 2008 WILLIAM WOODS
IN STORES IN STORES 2008
2008
IN STORES

P.S. The GFRIEND and I have been hitt'n up some sweet Christmas parties

No comments: