Monday, March 2, 2009

DEAR LORD

as in I have something to share. Many people know I love Silverstein with a passion. Yet i really don't think anyone understands. This band can make me feel infinite, invincible and just endless. I can be living a shit day, and for some reason they just take it all away from me, put me in such a good spot where I feel whole again, I feel of worth I feel important, I feel like my possibilities are endless and the weight of the fucking world isn't on my back. The classes, the work, the studying , and all of the FUCKING SHIT IN MY DAY IS ACCEPTED AND I LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN!!!
I get so damn depressed sometimes, but if i listen to just one song I feel so righteous.
If you have a band like that let me know and we can talk.
I just want the world to know what this band is to me.
What this band does for me.

No comments: